Saturday, December 15, 2007

Sharon Klemow Passed away on Monday at 530

Hi, My Birthmother, Sharon Klemow Passed away on Monday at 530 Am, (This in not my mom Renee, This is my Birthmother in Texas).

 Here is Sharon’s Obituary Notice, Attached is the Obituary Image. Or you can view it on line at http://www.legacy.com/dfw/Obituaries.asp?Page=SearchResults or go to http://www.star-telegram.com/ and type in “Klemow” in the Obit Search.

 I leave for Ft. Worth, Texas today at 4PM, I will be at my sisters house to Sunday Morning and then back to Phoenix. Randy will be here watching the Dog’s

 Thanks’ for you thoughts.

 Much Love, Keith

1 comment:


  1. Hello.

    My name is joy luckcas in search of a man or woman who understands love as trust and faith rather than seeing it as a way of fun, but a matured man with good sense of humor, reading about you i develop interest on you, i believe we can start from here, waiting for your reply so that i can send my pictures and further introductions.
    joy.(joyluckcas83@yahoo.co.uk)

    ReplyDelete